Are you a mold, lead or asbestos firm?
We’re looking for solid, reputable companies to work with in the Los Angeles area. Our organization provides marketing support for a wide range of indoor environmental experts, including:
- Mold surveys and Routine monitoring
- Moisture evaluations
- Mold sampling
- Remediation protocols and oversight
- Post-remediation verification testing
- Leak detection
- Mold removal and remediation
- Indoor air quality analysis
- Asbestos testing
- Lead testing and inspecting
Serving Los Angeles’ most demanding customers:
- Schools, Universities & Churches
What does a mold inspection typically involve?
Currently, little regulation exists for the mold inspection industry in Los Angeles. Because of this, customers must take extra precaution in evaluating a potential inspection company. The best companies provide 4 main services during every inspection:
- Identify the cause
- Determine the extent of the damage
- Identify the extent of any exposure or health concerns
- Propose a solution
What type of testing are typically offered?
- Airborne Mold Testing – non-viable and viable
- Allergen Screening, including dust mites, pollens and dander
- Carpet Sampling
- VOC Testing (Volatile Organic Compounds) – PPB or PPM
- Particle Counting. Used to assess dust levels within an area.
- Direct Sampling – Tape lift & bulk samples
- Vapor Emissions Testing – Concrete
- Bacteria Testing. Used to identify problems during sewage overflows.